Saturday, July 01, 2006

test

Test...
Test...1,2

Heh, weird right, the new skin. Wish i know how to design my own layout so that i dont have to go copying other people's skins. I WANT MY OWN SKIN!!! So if anybody knows how to go about designing a blogskin, please, please tell me how.....

Anyway, i dont know how may times i've said this but i just hate, loathe and despise working on saturdays. I dont know how people can survive working full time on weekends. I, for one, cannot take it. Half the time, i'll be staring off into space or reading today newspaper. Can you believe it? I, diana rohani, who cant stand the smell of fresh newspapers, resorted to reading the TODAY newspaper which has that really, really, really strong ink smell which is so damn asphyxiating. Haiz...

Anyway, my 2nd sis birthday is tomorrow and i've yet to buy her a present. I think she said something about a nice bag at bugis....Hmmm....

Graduation ceremony is like in 5 or 6 days time. What do i feel? Sad? Definitely. I love school, i'd love to be studying all my life (not those secondary and primary school kind of stuff, that's all crap). But change is inevitable, just like death is. All of us have to move on sooner or later. Just hope that i'll still be in contact with the ID people, especially the whacked people at my cubby. Ahh..i miss the design studio life. Cheh, dont tell me im going to one of my 'reminiscing mood' again.. oh well, i've still got work to do...Ciao cincao....

No comments: