Monday, July 31, 2006

sha ka la ka baby

Hey, hey, its monday again. Cant take it, im so jaded. Good news though, my dad said that I can go for the KL trip. Why? What? How you say? Well, i didn't ask him for money, aaand I forgot (yar rite..) to tell him that its only going to be norain and me. Ehehehe, no harm done mah. But he's kinda worried due to the recent bus accident that my cousin got into while she was with her friends on the way back from Malaysia. One of her friends was in coma, I think. No idea how he's doing now though. Am I scared? Well, not really, I cant wait for it actually. I need a break, period.

Anyway, last Saturday was hell I tell you. So, I went to office for only 45 mins, locked up and left. Was walking at the bridge when this lady kept looking at me. At first I was like, do I know you? When she got nearer, she said..

'Diana, are you going to be ..'

Ahh crap, it was the new buyer who is bringing her hubby to view the place. Forgot to inform the agent that I wouldn't be free on Saturday. Actually, I was too lazy to find her number which is somewhere in the stacks of a4 scribbles, sketches, notes that I have. So I told her she can view the OUTSIDE but not the inside. Sheesh, the hubby looked kind of, not happy? Heck, do I even care?

And I took 147 as usual, almost fell asleep if not for norain who kept asking me whether I've asked my dad about the KL trip. She was sooo desperate to go with me. She said she didn't care if the others (cubby members) werent going, as long as IM going, she'll be fine. Ooookaaayyy, I know lah im her muse but this is getting a bit creepy. Should have a heart to heart talk with her later. Her infatuation with me is getting out of hand. Hahahaha.. she's gonna freak out if she reads this.. hehe

As I was saying, I went to peace ctre to print the boards. Took quite a while at richard's and I was getting quite pissed off because he was sssslllloooooowww. I had to send the W board to K's office and I was already 15 mins late. So, as I was rushing towards allan's shop, marching on like I was prepared for battlefield, looking past all the people, from the corner of my eye I realized someone was looking at me. AGAIN. And AGAIN, I was like, why the hell are you looking at me??!! And when he got nearer, he kind of waved his arms at me and smiled, waiting for recognition.

Guess who it was? It was Idris, the archi lecturer. He looked soo different. He's a lot thinner, his usually spiky hair was flat, he was wearing black rimmed specs and, yar, he looked so thin. And what did I do when I finally recognize him? I only managed to gave a sort of girly, whiny, im-in- disbelief shout (not sure if it counts as a shout though) which goes something like..

'Iiidriiissss..'

My god, so embarrassing, the people walking around must have thought that I was mental or something. Idris was smiling and when he turned around to talk, I said bye, I gotta go. MAN, THAT was a stupid move. He looked like he wanted to have small talk and I just said BYE. Stupid lah ko ni, Di. Actually, I was quite taken aback that he still remembers my face since he's not even my lecturer. That lead to my brain going numb and so I couldnt think properly. Haiz.. should have stopped to chit chat with him for awhile. He's so cute.

Haha, I know, he's married with kids and so? Like what I said to norain, no harm done having a crush on older, married men right? Its not as if im stalking them or having an affair or voodooing them right? Norain finally realized why I wasn't that interested in boys. Told her that boys are immature. She was surprised. Hahaha. Whatever lah. Its not wrong to be infatuated with older men. Its not. Different people have differrent tastes. Anyway, then i asked the old dude why idris was so thin. Stress with teaching and the part time degree. Hmm.. no wonder.

After sending the board, my colleague and i went to fetch Mama yoda. Funny thing happened after that. After viewing Brand's office and having breakfast at the coffeshop, we moved on for the meeting at the hospital. Then a lady called me up asking where to send stuff to Mama Yoda as she couldnt get through to her. So i passed the phone to boss. We thought everything was fine until my boss couldnt find her phone. HAHAHAHA, the panic look on her face was soo funny when i told her Brand couldnt find her phone in his car. And you know where it was? In Brand/s office. She left it on the table when she was putting on the band aid. Hahaha.

So the presentation ended at 4 plus and we moved on to another site meeting. I finally reached home at around 6 plus. Penat seh..

So now, im just waiting for saturday. KL, here we come.....yawn....

No comments: