Wednesday, July 05, 2006

big day tml

Tomorrow is like the BIG DAY..Im excited, sad, nervous and happy at the same time. Its like im in a whirlwind of emotions. For the love of Nietzsche, why do i feel this way? Its ONLY a graduation ceremony for god's sake. Cant wait to see everyone. I think norain's sending out sms'es to our cubby people to have one last lepak session tomorrow after the ceremony. Have i said that i cant wait to see everyone? Really man, i feel like jumping up and down like a 3 year old kid. But at the back of my mind i know, this might be the last time that i'll ever see the ID people. Sad but true. I cant believe im writing this but I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Yeah, including the lecturers and the irritating and annoying assholes in our course. If i could turn back time, i'd still have chosen ID as my first choice. Sigh..... Cant wait to see everyone!!!!!

I guess tomorrow all of us will be camera whoring away. Woohoo..Must remind myself to charge my digicam and clear away the unwanted photos inside. I will take pictures with my buddies and of course the lecturers..ehehehe, must take picture with lehning first. Heard from norain that he's getting chubbier..I LOIKE....haha..oh, and bapak also, but must take with him and Sab lah, both of them are like siamese twins. Why the hell am i planning who to take pictures with? Frankly speaking, im scared. Scared that i might trip on stage or get barred from getting in the convention centre for whatever reasons and scared that i'll be late. My, my, paranoia sets in again ar?

Haiz.....i remember writing a poem but forgot to bring it leh. Nothing doing, i will test my memory power right now

Harbouring the shame
and a bruised ego
i walk around town
with a sore heart
i thought i meant the world to you
but somehow
it was the other way around
How can you look into my eyes and
expect me to say everything's cool
when all i feel like doing is
to drop dead in front of you.
Why does seeing your smile makes me feel like soaring
when at the same time
i feel like being skinned alive?
Maybe then the pain will stop
Maybe then the love will go
But then i know
that in the back of my mind
there will always be you

No comments: