Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Millionaire say
Got a big shot deal
And thrown it all away but
But I'm not too sure
How I'm supposed to feel
Or what I'm supposed to say
But I'm not, not sure,
Not too sure how it feels
To handle every day
And I miss you love
Make room for the prey
'Cause I'm coming in
With what I wanna say but
It's gonna hurt
And I love the pain
A breeding ground for hate but...
I'm not, not sure,
Not too sure how it feels
To handle everyday
Like the one that just past
In the crowds of all the people

The lyrics were from silverchair Miss you love. A bit emo, but yeah, nice nonetheless. The music makes you feel like, crying? No, sad actually, only lingering sadness and….. ok lah, it makes me want to cry sometimes. But funeral for a friend, History is even nicer. Its like an anthem.

Sigh….. im bored, and fed up. Soo bored. I just want to go home and watch tv, eat, listen to the radio, watch Tim sleep and maybe pull his ears, read nietzsche, sketch stuff, etc, etc. Isnt it ironic, now that im super busy, I plan to do a lot of things like all the stuff aforementioned, and yet.. when I was free, I was too lazy to do any of it. I was too engrossed savouring the sweetness of freedom. I was in a stupor most of the time and couldn’t even bear to go to the market (which is only in front of my flat) let alone think of what to buy there. I dont want all of this, I just want to travel and write a book or poems. Is that so much to ask for?

Anyway, the KL trip macam takde harapan ajer. No hope of going I tell you. Soph cant go because her mum wouldn’t let her jln2 during the ghost festival. Mi cant go unless an adult is accompanying us(like hello, she's already an adult, macam mak budak lagi, oops, hope she doesnt read this). Colleen has to work and marinah… maybe she might just back out since only left me and norain. Sad ar, in the end, its back to norains 1st plan, which involved only the 2 of us going shopping at KL. By the way, is it safe for two 20 year old girls to be going on a KL shopping trip without adult supervision? Can lah, why am I so paranoid? Weeellll, its because people always think Im young . Yes, yes, they think im around 16 to 18 years. Pathetic right? Im 20, people. 20. Years. Old, for god’s sake.

No comments: