Tuesday, July 04, 2006

poo

My god, yesterday night was the worst day of everyone's life. Well, for the ones who took the 9plus pm train at raffles place to be exact. There was a bomb, NO, NOT that bomb but a STINK BOMB. Someone must have had a bad stomach ache and he/she/it /whatever RELEASED it in the train.

At first, when i boarded the train at raffles, there was no stink but then at outram or tiong bahru, there were WHIFFS of it. So, a few people at my area were checking their shoes to see if they stepped on dog crap. I was soooo tempted to check my flip flops for dog crap but then i remembered that i had been walking on pavements, not grass. So anyway, we thought it was nothing. Until at first a malay couple crossed over to the cabin on my right (i was standing at the connecting rubber thingy) . Then the stink got worst and a lot more people crossed over to the other side. We were like looking over to the right (or left) at whatever which made that smell. And guess what we saw, a pile of crap which looks like dog crap. But the thing is it cant be dog crap because we're not ALLOWED to bring animals on the train and furthermore, dog crap and people's crap smells different.

A lot of people were covering their noses and some looked like they were about to barf. The disgusting thing was, one apek still sat in FRONT of that pile of crap. And he could still talk on the phone, in front of the bloody, stinking crap.I MEAN DOESNT HE HAVE A NOSE OR SOMETHING??? Maybe, he did it? I have no idea. Two guys in front of me were like asking each other if they knew or saw who did it but no one knew. Man it was disgusting. I had to move to the other cabin too since it got stronger, had to breahte through my mouth which made me look like a fish out of water.

So inconsiderate righ? I mean if you cant tahan, then drop off at the next station lah. Like what i told norain, if i know who did it, i will curse the person, aku sumpah 1 bulan ar pant*t dia tersumbat. Stupid asshole. Oops, enough of my cursing the satan who did the unhumanely thing yesterday night, got lots of work to do. Ciao cincao.

No comments: