Tuesday, July 11, 2006

work

Oooh..i love work. I just love staying up late to finish up whatever drawings that we just discussed a few hours ago, without anyone to consult to. I like travelling to and fro my office and the clients' HQ without transport, which means i use my own money and i have my own free time. And i lurve to be asked this question..

"What do you think? Can you deliver it today?"

Wow, people throw me that question everyday as though its like a simple 'hello'. Big challenge huh? And yar, i like it when people want me to decide the materials on the spot. I didnt know that i have a good designer's vision, if not why would they trust me to do this right? And i really, really like it when Mama Yoda doesn't have access to net, that means i can do whatever i like.

Maaan..i think i've just succeeded lying to myself. Maybe the pressure wont be so great if i keep this mindset going.

NOT.

FYI, im still in the bloody office, its 8.40pm to be exact, and i've still got a few stuff to do...Nice.
To top it all up, the stupid lizard is tsk, tsk, tsking away in front of me. Fucking lizard.

No comments: