Thursday, July 13, 2006

what the ....

I cant believe that i spent almost $7 at old changkee. Just $7, for fried, and a bit oily, food. My god, its as if i havent eaten for days. Now i full and im not done eating yet.

Anyway, went for the discussion at the bitch's company at city hall. I didnt know that her office was near funan it mall. So, this time she was devoid or should is say, stripped of the heavy makeup and the fake eyelashes. But she still looks superficial to me. She kept laughing at my emails and then she says i look like a small kitten. She also says i always look stressed and that i never smile. Hmmm... well, to tell you the truth, i wasnt surprised by her comments. All my life, i have always been told by friends or relatives, that i look like a squirrel, chipmunk or mouse and that im either way too serious or stressed out.

Why people?WHY? I do smile, i laugh a lot ( most of the time at my own jokes) and im not serious all the time, i think a lot (at least i think i am). Whatever lah...who cares what fake bitches think about me anyway.

So, i cant help thinking about him.. Why ar? Why do i always want what i can never get? Why do i have to aim sooo high up? Why? I keep hoping that maybe somehow, we can be together but really lah, it cannot happen, not in this lifetime anyway. We're just friends and that's how its going to be. But to look for someone like him? Humph, guys like him are sooo hard to find nowadays, one in a million. Love, love is weird eh? I love someone who is ....... i cant elaborate, its my big secret... no one knows, at least i think no one knows. Do you know?

No comments: