Saturday, July 29, 2006

wahah

I love Radiohead. I really, really, do. 987 fm played a bit of thom yorke's new song, cant remember which but i think its the .."fucked up..fucked up..." anthem thingy. Hah. And i really love Thom's voice. Soooooo niiiiceeeeee. So, if any of you guys knows anyone who's anything like thom yorke, PLEASE CALL ME. Hahahaha..

Talking about guys, last night i went back at around 9pm. So, i was so very hungry and decided to drop by 7/11 to buy food. And when i was at the cashier to pay up, the girl told me that the mat kentals at the corner wanted my number. Well, she didnt say mat kental lah. I was like, what the fuck? But i gave her an amused smile and just shruggeed. Then she told the noisy mat kentals that i wasnt interested, or was it that i was afraid? Ahh, couldnt really hear lah as i still had one earphone stuck in my ear and it was blasting with music.

Anyway, i think the mat kentals were perasan or thought i was interested because i happened to glance at them. Well, who wouldnt? I could hear them talking loudly even when my mp3 was full blast. Sengaje nak attract atention. But really, if they wanted my number, be a gentleman and ask directly. No need to act all arrogant and macho, like im the one who's interested in him in the first place. If he had came up to me and asked, i might just give. Well, most probably not.HAHAHA.. Who hangs out at 7/11s anyway? People who have got nothing better to do lah...

haiz...have to work full day today, will have to sit in for Mama Yoda's presentaion at hospital ad then move on to another meeting. But now, i have to go peace centre to print stuff. So, yar, Ciao.

No comments: