Thursday, June 29, 2006

boo boo

Made a big boo boo, which was carried out about 2 months ago when i was still in my blurry mode and getting used to working alone. Didnt know that it was going to catch up on me. Made Mama Yoda lose a how many thousand dollar contract just because i told the potential client that i was alone and that there is no accountant in the office. Then the potential client told my boss that our company is bankrupt and that they dont trust us with the job. What the fuck. Wait till this new foodcourt project comes out and then she will know that our company is still alive and functioning well!!! Man... yeah its my fault. Urgh....me and my blabber mouth.

For the love of god, im not that daft so as not to know that Mama Yoda has accountants, designers and secretaries hiding somewhere in singapore, london or manila right? I know i can be blur sometimes but not to the point of being that stupid. Its just that i just started work for a few days ( remember this was 2 months ago!!!) and i received a call from someone asking for the accountant and that they want to award a contract to our company and stuff. What was i suppose to say?

So, i guess im going to live with this guilt, this stupid mistake forever huh? Yes. It will haunt me in my sleep resulting in those sleepless nights, and when im eating i will feel like puking and when im watching tv, Mama Yoda's voice will be in the background telling me off. I bet she was refraining from screaming at me by laughing it off. Wow, she's got good self control. Maybe she's preparing to punish me in a horrible, most unearthly way. Maybe she will slaughter me when she comes in for the next visit. Maybe...

she will fire me.............

Weeellll, that's not such a bad idea actually. I could continue doing nothing at home and wasting my life away like nobody's business. But there's always mum and dad nagging at the background.....Life is soooo full of choices, NOT.

Hmm, must remind myself to think before i speak.

Yeah right. I always talk before thinking and it always gets me into trouble, nowadays lah. Cant control it. SIGH....better get back to work, still have london stuff to finish up....

I am sooooo hating my working life.........

No comments: