Friday, June 16, 2006

short

Haiz.... tired and bored. Same old thing everyday. Alone and always hungry. One day i might just die of boredom and hunger.

Im not that busy but not that free either. A lot of small stuff to finish. Im like hating this foodcourt project in V. Its soo big yet the two landlords still cant finalise on the materials. One still hasnt paid for the fees while the other one only wants cheap stuff but with high quality. What's wrong with these people? In the end its the small insignificant people like me that they put the blame on because the specs and details are not done. Excuse me, YOU GUYS cant decide on the materials and cant bear to part with a few extra dollars for something that hasnt been used anywhere. God, how i wish they would get poor in a blink of an eye.Stupid fickle minded stingy rich bastards!!!!

Next week is going to be BUSY because Mama Yoda's coming back. There'll be a lot of presentations and i have to attend it too. Its weird when she praises me, its like "is she talking about me?" I kept laughing everytime she said i was good or blah,blah. I mean, is she kidding me, anyone can do what i did, most prob even better.

Its just like when we had the sort of meeting with the lectures during year 2 in the old dude's office. I was sitting in front of the old dude and Sab was perched on the table. Then the old dude started saying nice things while Sab nodded and everything that came out of their mouths was like alien language. Its weird to have people say nice things about you and your work when in reality, you dont know if that's you they're talking about. But really, do you know yourself? Im still floating in LaLa land trying to find myself so i guess it'll be 5 years (or more) down the road before i find ME.

Now and then i still miss school. Its the environment and my friends that i miss most. Never mind, i'll try and apply for RMIT. Try to get scholarship or loans to get there. Or i have to work for 1 year first just to save money for the trip there..Bleagh..I really,really,really want to go there.

I just hope that what im doing now is right. Will it lead me to my dreams? Hah, mum says that i have such big dreams. She can still ask me what if i dont achieve it. Well, if i cant achieve any of it, i'll go malaysia and live at arwah nenek nye kampung. Nice. No work for me..

No comments: