Sunday, June 25, 2006

blajjjjjj

What the hell.....

Sometimes i wish i could get away from this madness and this chaos. Its just so frustrating to have to do one job and before having being able to complete it, you get another job being shoved in your face. Its bloody annoying to be picking up phonecalls from people asking stupid questions when you're rushing to finish your work and its really, really, really stupid to have to entertain the people who comes in to quote the place when its NOT MY HOME!!!!

BUZZ OFF!!!!!

SIGH....i really wish i could like, take off or a long holiday but when i get back, i still have loads to do right? Maybe one day i can lead a carefree life where there's no submission. Haizz...Maybe.

What's the use of going back home when there's no food. What's the point? There was food actually, if you call 3-4 mouthfuls of tasteless colored rice(briyani) with a few chunks of tasteless chicken real food. Mum still had the cheek to ask me whether it was enough. HELLO, I ONLY HAD 3 BLOODY CURRYPUFFS FOR LUNCH!!! DO YOU THINK THAT'S ENOUGH?

I didnt bother answering her. Was so fucking pissed off with everyone at home. Maggi mee pun takde. What the fuck right? No eggs, no cooked rice, can you believe it? I felt like going back to work. Mum knew i was sulking because i didnt talk to her at all after having my so called DELICIOUS DINNER yesterday night. Hah, i know you'll call me a spoilt brat but that's just me. I used to sulk the whole day if mum doesnt buy me toys or stuff but now i sulk when there's no food. Trust me, you dont want to piss me off when im hungry. Heck, i dont even want to face people when im hungry.

So many projects, one day i might go cuckoo. Im already cuckoo. Heh, will be going to the print shop to pick up name cards, my colleague's and mine. Hahahhaa, my own name card...Weeee... I only wish that i have my OWN namecard in a few years time. Imagine my name in big bold letters...ehehehe...

This week was bloody busy, followed Mama Yoda to meetings and presentations. Was in a daze after it all. Uncle Bee was laughing at me when i told him about it. Now i know why he's always so mixed up and forgetful. Mama Yoda told me to be confident and not so blur. I have to speak up more and be alert. Have to plan my schedule every week and lots more stuff. Hehehe,she said alot of stuff. I didnt get a hug from her, which i usually get when she comes back from overseas or when she's going back. So sad, was kind of hoping i would get one. NO, im not a lesbian. Its just nice to get a hug from people who are close to you. She's like a mum to me. I always reach home late so i didnt get to hug my mum. Must remind myself to hug her, only if she cooks REAL FOOD today. Hahaha. Ok, am going to peace center now. Ciao cincao.....

No comments: