Friday, June 02, 2006

bsf

Why do i get the feeling like im in a sort of secret society or mafia organisation? Its always 'Dont tell this to anyone' or 'Dont give that to client' and even 'Tell them you're leading the overseas team' . Man, one day i might just surrender myself to the police.

Anyway, i bought a bag yesterday evening. Went for dinner with norain at siam kitchen. God, i waited for her for like half an hour. Was a bit pissed off (actually very, very pissed off) at first cos her work place is nearer to bugis but then when she told me what happened, screaming my head off at her would be a stupid idea. So, dinner was nice. THANKS DEQ. After that we went roaming around bugis looking for my bag and norain's shoes. In the end, i got my bag but norain bought pants and a blouse instead.

I was soo deliriously happy that my cheek muscles felt like bursting. Felt like breaking into a huge cheesy grin on the train. Yeah, i always get the heavenly bliss feeling everytime i bought something that i wanted for so long. Haiz..im a happy person, for now.

So, tomorrow's presentation has been post poned. What the fuck right? I wonder how long i can tahan here. If i cant, i'll go backpacking with norain. Just the two of us. Deq, kite rounding malaysia dulu.. Hehehe

I'd better carry on with my work just in case they change the deadlines for other projects.Ciao.

No comments: