Monday, September 04, 2006

Some people are just plain rude on the phone. I called up this guy from K co., spoke nicely to him and then his tone changed when i asked if he would like to call my colleague instead, since he's handling the moving around to meet client. And he went, 'im busy, meet up at my office is easier, talking on the phone, might have problems, you might misconstrue what i said, im very busy you know, so you guys should call me instead of me calling you guys up, you understand what im saying? and blah,blah,blah'

I was like, WTF is wrong with you? But of course i cant say that to him lah. I just ehem, and uhuh. Like hello, do i give a fu.., oops, i mean do i give a rat's arse if you're freaking busy. Are you the only F'ing person in the whole wide world who is F'ing busy? The answer is NO. God, so rude, next time i see you in meeting im not even going to smile or look your way you, you, #&$^*.

Hmph, now I'M the one whose gonna be grumpy for the rest of the day, thanks to that bloody asshole. Ahh shoot, im fasting, i should conserve my energy instead of being so pissed off... Ah, whatever man.

No comments: