Friday, September 15, 2006

haizzzz....

Im sick. Head's groggy and my nose is on the verge of going into the 'blocked nose' mode. My throat has been very itchy since after i got back from sentosa. Been coughing like hell and my phlegm almost came out of my nose when i covered my mouth while coughing. Almost. Yep, i know its disgusting. But im sick, i cant be bothered. I want to go home but there's still so much to do. I still havent got round to throwing away all the unwanted stuff in the office. Have i written in here that we're finally moving? I guess not. Mama Yoda has chosen Bayshore as our new office, most probably on the second floor. Am i excited? I AM excited at the idea of having to wake up at 6 plus in the morning to go to work and having to spend almost one hour for the train ride. NOT.

Well, yesterday was my 3rd sis bday. Happy Birthday Frog!! haha. So mak and i went to buy cake (and now im broke) and she bought food from Do & Mi. Yes, all the greasy, oily and fattening stuff. I LOIKE. Man, thats why im coughing like i have TB, its because of all the oil. Anyway, the old man forgot about the bday, again. No surprise lah kan. What else can you expect from a stingy old man? You know, sometimes i feel like strangling his neck and screaming at his face ' WHY DONT YOU GROW UP OLD MAN??!!' But i guess that wont work. I might get jailed for assault and stuff and will be locked up in IMH.

Haiz..im sleepy, i wanna sleeeppp...i neeedd panaddol rightt noww. i needd mak to tell me to eat, take medicine and go to slepp..i needdd grandma to fusss over meee whiile i tossand turn in bed. Yarrr,and sad too sayyy this buut i neeed the old maan to naggg att me to eatt mediccinnneeeeeeeee. ouch, my headdd.

No comments: