Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Please, leave me. I dont want you anymore. I dont want to be with you. I dont even want to think of you at all. Why cant you bother someone else? Im so damn tired, of the same old conversation. We keep going in circles. Im back where i started but the only difference is now im tired and frustrated. How many times do i have to say that all is lost between us, lost in the chaos of finding that piece of something. No, dont share your thoughts with me. Its not helping, my troubled soul, my burdened mind, my aching heart. Just stop everything and walk off, maybe it wont hurt so much. Maybe you'll find solace somewhere else. I've stopped looking for the inner sanctum that you have been so eager to find. I cant take it, just let it be. Will you leave me? For sure? Dont come back, its not worth it, i've given up a long time ago. May you find what you're looking for, somewhere else.

No comments: