Monday, September 04, 2006

blurp, blurp,blurp

Life has become a tad more interesting for me. I wont dwell on it, too stressful for me. Seems like im the one who has to help them out. Why? I didnt ask to be born the eldest girl in the family. And i jolly well didnt ask for any responsibilities.

And I am slowly losing my faith in you, slowly losing that trust and belief that i had. Why cant you be stronger? Im tired of having to figure out what you want to do. Im so jaded. Every morning, i have to keep asking you whether this is what you really want but you keep avoiding the question. NO, i dont want anymore positive things coming out of your mouth, stop thinking that things will turn out fine!! Don't you understand that this is your life that we're talking about??!! I dont get it, you want to end up like them all??!! I know you're scared, im scared too but sometimes you have to make up your mind and stick with it until the very end, until you are really sure that its wrong and then you make another decision.

I hate it when you say you understand. You dont!! Dont try to be in my shoes, it doesnt feel the same, at all. Im tired of being looked down on, tired of people telling me what to do, when to do and how to do stuff. Im tired of people having high expectations of me and sick of those people who think im nothing. I wish they would all leave me alone. For once, just let me be who i am, please.

But then, who are you?

No comments: