Thursday, August 31, 2006

oh.

26th Aug '06, sat

Something's missing, but I don't know what. I tried to strike a conversation with her but she wasn't her usual difficult self. She's been sighing and just staring out into space. And she kept playing that sad song over and over again, so much so that I even hear it in my dreams. I think it's quite perplexing to know that something's wrong but you don't know how to make it better. It's like watching a movie, you're the viewer, the spectator and you can't do anything about it. And it just sickens me to have that feeling of impending doom.

So, im left wondering, if I ever were to hold out my hand, would you take it and never let go?

As I was blog surfing, stumbled upon some really great blogs, one guy, gay I guess, had written this in his blog..

'..I am the same as the grass in my yard. I can grow and fill in the empty spaces, but I will eventually die and be gone, and that is all. There is nothing else to my story..'

Wow, you should've read his entries, he sounds like a scholar. His thoughts are deep, philosophical, he questions your or if I may say so, his actions, thinking, emotions and stuff. Very deep, makes you question yourself. I think maybe all of us have the same sentiments as he does, just that we don't really dwell on it or we're just in denial. And he seems lonely. Aren't all of us lonely in one way or another? Yeah, some of us might try to disguise it but at the end of the day, we're just a bunch of lonely souls drifting aimlessly in this mad world. But wait, we're not really lonely. We have Him.I guess that's all that matters. As long as you have faith, you'll never be alone. But for those people who have no religion, those free thinkers and atheists, who or what do they turn to?
Science?

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?

No comments: