Thursday, August 24, 2006

H.O.T

24th August

I finally heard his voice..heeee..yep, I finally get to hear Mr Ako's voice again..ahh..so hot.. so cute, I might get to see him this week. Haha, if mum knows im gushing about him, she will definitely say im gatal.. Wahaha, who cares, at least I get to see him. So far, he's the only eye candy that comes here once in awhile, while the rest are all, old guys. What? Oh.. yes.. I like old guys but only if they are HANDSOME OLD GUYS. There's only unattractive old guys here. Now im suddenly reminded of mint choc chip ice cream..ahhh..yummy, just like Mr Ako.

MR AKO, I LUUURRRVVEE YOOOUUU!!!!! Ehehehe

Anyway, today's my youngest sister's birthday. So to Lela, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIK!!! Wish you all the best for your studies, pray that your dreams and aspirations will come true and hopefully, you'll not be soo pekak. Have to get a large senduk (ladle) for you to dig your ears. I know you wont get to read this (hell, I wont want any family members or relatives to read this blog, explicit content, hah) but what the heck, I love you my smelly adik. Even though you can be defiant, annoying, irritating and kepo at times (I guess you got that from yours truly), you are still my baby sister who smells like watermelon, sometimes. Haha.

Anyway, watched SI yesterday. Managed to see Jon's performance just as I stepped into the house. Ahhh.. everytime I see him perform, I feel like..

1) hugging and kissing the TV
2) jumping up and down like a sicko
3) screaming out, 'JONATHAN, I LOOOOVVVEE YOOUUU BAYBEEH!!!!!'
4) Drooling.. hehe

Yep, he's THE SINGAPORE IDOL. Well, not yet but he will be. I bet Jon and Hady will be in the top 2. If the monkey or the flower is not voted off today, well.. it means the rest of our fellow country men have not digged their ears yet, again.

And yes, I watched the second last episode of Project Runway. Daniel Vosovic is soo hot. I just love tall guys with long noses, just like adrien brody.. wahaha, control your drool, Di. So, I totally understand what the designers felt like when Heidi and what's-his-name said that they have to design one more piece to wrap up their collection. Chloe was crying while Santino and Daniel looked like they were in outer space. God, its so much like ID, and architecture lah I guess. Just when you thought you were done, someone comes along and says to you 'hey, you gotta do one more thing'. It reminded me of the year 2 retail project. We (norain and I) didn't have enough sleep and was kind of peeved that we have to show the finishes in the model. So, submission day, both of us were super drained out and wanted to just send in the 3/4 completed model. Then someone comes along (Old dude lah, who else) and says, 'Hey, where are your windows? Can you guys do the windows, you still have enough time till the submission' And you know what I felt like doing? Dropping dead on the floor, shooting myself and jumping out of the window. After that, I went to the toilet to cry.. yeah, I know, cengeng seh.

But when you're really tired, that's all that you can do right? You wont even have the energy to wring the life out of the bearer of the 'good' news. And yeah, I cried a little yesterday too, cannot tahan all the non stop editing since last week.

Back to project runway, when they all went shopping for fabric, Santino looked like a walking zombie. Hehe, funny but that's true. It has happened to me and my friends. Anyway,it's a bummer that I already know who the winner is. Read it in the papers a few months back. Spoiler seh.. but I still cant wait to see the collection on the runway..

No comments: