Friday, August 04, 2006

Yay, there's like exactly 18 more hours (plus minus lah) to KL. Words cant express how excited i am to be 'work, parents, annoying sisters free' for the whole weekend. Its not so much of the shopping part. Really. Its the travelling together that's the most exciting. But my friends keep telling me to be careful. Now that's making me nervous. Yar, i know, its only us 2 girls but it cant be that bad right? Its not as though KL is infested with murderers or robbers right?

Well, i just hope everything turns out fine, because if it does, norain and i will be ready to conquer other unknown parts of malaysia...Muahahahahaha...That reminds me i have to change money later and i have to reset my hp alarm.. hopefully, my shoulders will stop aching if not it'll be hell for tomorrow's trip...

No comments: