Saturday, May 20, 2006

Ive been feeling sad these few days. Not sure why though. I feel like all is lost. Ive got no hope for anything else. I feel empty and drained. What am I doing here? Only god knows why. Maybe I have an undetectable tumour in my brain. That’s why I feel like crap every morning. Maybe I have a psychological disorder, which explains the voices in my head. Maybe im just a loser. And forever a loser will I be.

I just want to say sorry to all my friends. Sorry for all the screaming and shouting at their faces. I dont mean it. Its just that in a state of madness, I forgot that people have feelings too. Im sorry that Ive not been of much help, either with school work or with personal problems. Not that I dont want to but I dont know how. You guys know right that if I helped someone, it will be all the way through. Im sorry that im not the perfect friend.

Sorry to my parents too, for not being a responsible eldest daughter and for not being good enough. Sorry I cant make their life much easier. Sorry for being the root of almost all of their problems.

Sorry. I think its that time of the month again.

No comments: