Saturday, May 06, 2006

asif

Friday. 5th May ‘06

God, im like bloody tired and sleepy. I cant take it anymore. So. Many. Changes. My mind is so crowded with the bar images and the coloured plans. Wait, my mind is going numb, im stoning out. This is partly due to the rainy weather outside and the coffee that the cleaner uncle bought for me. Tomorrow is the voting day. What do I make of it, you say? Don’t try to cheat and waver people’s trust in the other team, you’ll get sued but worst, you’ll also drop your water face mah.

Hehe, a guy from a laminate company dropped by to show me bigger samples of the laminates. So cute seh. A bit selenge, very skinny, very fair. Yes, he’s Chinese and so? He asked me if he can meet with a ms Diana and I told him its me. Don’t I look like a Diana? Maybe because im wearing slippers and my loose fitting green skirt that I don’t look like a designer? Then what did I look like? A maid? Whatever lah.

No comments: