Thursday, May 18, 2006

hahaaa

SIGH......

Lets just call him Mr Ako because he looks and sound sooo much like Ako mustapha(in his thinner days). Too bad he's not malay...Haiz...He's sooo cute...(slurp,slurp). He dropped by just now to give samples of the floor finishes which i still havent chosen. God, i hate choosing materials. Anyway, i tried very hard not to look at his face when he talked. If i did, i would've pinched his cheeks and ..... Haha, fill in the blanks man. But its just the same when looking at his hands or his hair.. Shit, forgot to look for his ring so i still dont know if he's married.Wahahaha..., i sound so desperate. But if he's single, i stand a chance right? Hehehehe..man, i crack myself up. I cant stop laughing out loud because it just seems to funny. Sigh...maybe i'll dream of him tonight...hahahaha

Now i forgot all the pissed off feelings in the morning. My stupid spoilt brat sister who has a pig's arse for a mouth wont be getting a tight slap across her face later then. Awww, so sad, i was just contemplating which side of her face would be better to slap, the left or the right cheek.

So, i didnt go for the theatre thingy because my services are not needed anymore..Boohoo..the stage lady was captivated by ys design.It was closer to her 'VISION'. Crap seh. I was trying hard not to laugh at her when she talked.No one even laughed when she made a joke( if it counts as a joke in the first place). To top it all up, i felt like peeing because i downed a whole bottle of coke lime (just to busy myself) and the aircon was full blast. Lehn's son is so cute. I entertained him for awhile by making vroomin noises while waving his toy cars all around like it was an aeroplane. Yeah, yeah, i do have a soft sopt for kids and i bet i looked crazy when i did that.

Oklah, i have got work to do. Haiz, work is so mundane, work is not for me. I cant work anymore. I am not a worker, im a freeloader...

No comments: