Friday, May 19, 2006

bleep..

YAWN.....

Its funny how when you combine boredom,loneliness and tiredness, it always adds up to hearing voices around you. No, im not a schizo. But these voices will keep telling me to go to sleep or go back home or do something drastic like run around the whole house and scream "I AM NOT CRAZY!!!" So what if the radio's blasting at the background? It doesnt reduce my boredom and my tiredness.

Anyway, gonna lepak with norain in town later. Chit chat lah, what else since both of us are bloody broke. Sad ar. When im broke, i always think of how not to spend money. What the hell am i saying???

Gonna wait for Mama Yoda's comments on the panel. I still havent received the mambo fabrics and when do i have to print?

Weeeeee...almost fell asleep just now. Better start packing. Ciao.

No comments: