Friday, May 12, 2006

aad

Fickle minded ness has led me to where I am now. Sitting within these four walls which seemed to engulf me in its other worldliness. Breathing in the stiff air that has reduced me to a shadow of what I was, I reckon I will dissipate into the air without so much as a struggle to put up. The devil has been whispering in my ear. Soon, he will come bearing me promises of eternal bliss. Ah, there he is, striding past the dark figures lurking in the walkway. I watched him with a mixture of foreboding dread and excitement that I cant really comprehend. Yes, let us discuss this matter in front of the hearth..

All thanks to Hoffmann and the situation that im in right now. I bid adieu to my sanity. Oh, Nandini sends her regards to you guys.

I think im getting sick. First its depression, utmost dread and total lost of faith in myself (pasrahlah), now its positivity and im feeling a bit happy? Sick, just plain sick. I need a break from everything. And why is mr ako calling my hp instead of the office phone?

Ahhh.. I finally found the lyrics to this song. Man, it took me at least 5 months to finally get the song title right. Its by relient-k. Who are they? here's a bit of the song..

And I heard the reverberating footsteps
Syncing up to the beating of my heart
And I was positive that unless I got myself together
I would watch me fall apart
And I can’t let that happen again
Cause then you'll see my heart in the saddest state it’s ever been
And this is no place to try and live my life
Who I am hates who I’ve been
And who I am will take the second chance you gave me
Who I am hates who I’ve been
Cause who I’ve been only ever made me

No comments: