Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bleah

Bored of life and just sick to death of design. No matter how hard i try to think of a concept or something related to this final year project, i just can't come up with anything. Its like what kant said about art as disinterested delight. Well, it's a bad analogy but it's all that i've got. I'm just not interested anymore,in forcing my brain juices to work.
You know what i really think?
Pure complacency, procrastination and CBB.
Cant Be Bothered!!!
Today's Malaysia's national day. I wonder when they will show the parade on tv... blocking is driving me insane, i've only got 1 and a half layout done and its not approved yet... im gonna die a terrible death this friday cos most probably they're going to have a pin up of the blocking and concepts. Argh... screw the farking concepts!!
Watched House last night. Don't you dare laugh but im beginning to fall in love with that cynical asshole. He thinks he's always right, well, he is right most of the time. I like the fact that he can say anything he wants with a straight face. I cant do that. My face has a mind of its own. I'ts just so used to automatically reacting to situations without waiting for me to think. Sheesh.. i sound as though i have no control over my face.
Time for me to mull over the blocking diagram now. Ciao

No comments: