Wednesday, September 28, 2005

aa

27 sept 6.20 pm, TUES

Lets set the record straight, I am not and I never will be a teachers pet. Lets hope that the two cikus got this message loud and clear (hint, hint, adeq and bro). The crit was so blah, blah, blah. Bapak was there regardless of my silent pleas and telepathic messages which went something like.. ‘No..please..’ Haiz, guess I’m not psychic after all. Damn it. So there I was, in front of everyone with absolutely nothing in my mind. To think that I spent the whole afternoon listening and taking down notes for my fellow mates and not learn something from it. Nice. I kept nodding my head like a fool to what Larry and bapak said, all the while sneaking glances at Lehning who was staring at me. God, it was so freaky, he looked as though he was about to kill me (hehe, I know I’m exaggerating at this point)

I could tell from the pained expression on his face that Larry didnt get what I said. Heck, I didnt either. It was all mambo jumbo, a farce I kept to refrain myself from kneeling on the floor and begging for mercy. Its so humiliating to be presenting a work which was fucked up from the very beginning. And to top it all up, Bapak was there to see me point a gun directly on my temples and fire the last bullet. Im such a disappointment to myself.

Have I written about the incident with Lehning? Well, it was freaky. I think I will just keep it to myself. No one would believe me, you will just say that I was hallucinating. Anyway, I still dont know why I dont like Larry. Maybe its his positivity (like suede song hehe) that makes me want to puke, that and his bloody smile. His smile is the one which you just want slap off his face. Its that mocking smile which says Hi loser. God, its so irritating. I might just end up in jail one day for strangling him. Haha, just imagine me wringing his neck like a maniac, and he will still be smiling eerily. Hahaha.. I will most probably end up in a mental institution for doing that. Hehe, I think Ive had enough of writing, I want to sit in a corner and laugh or sulk over the t3 project. Ciao.

No comments: