Thursday, September 15, 2005

stuck again

Black star
The troubled words of a troubled mind
I try to understand what is eating you
I try to stay awake but its 58 hours since that I last slept with you
What are we coming to?
I just don't know anymore
Blame it on the black star
Blame it on the falling sky
Blame it on the satellite that beams me home
I get on the train and I just stand about now that I don't think of you
I keep falling over I keep passing out when I see a face like you
What am I coming to?
I'm gonna melt down
(Yeah,im blaming it on the fucking black star.Fuck.Are you reading the troubled words of my troubled mind right now?What do you think?Am i insane or am i just purposely wasting my time. I think i know the answer.)
Creep
When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special
(Finally,found the lyrics to radiohead's Kid A album. I love internet.Really.Am i the paranoid android?No,the concept went all wrong.Thank you junxian,teng2 and Ct, for bursting the comfort bubble that i was hiding in. Now, to search for another one of my fucking brilliant ideas before GSK come trotting in.Ok,he's in the house.And im sooo scared.Because the truth will be revealed.Im going to die a horrible death.See you guys in fucking hell.Adios amigos.

No comments: