Friday, September 02, 2005

Something

I don't know whether to feel happy or pissed off after getting this internet connection. One thing is for sure, im grateful. However, this grateful feeling diminishes every time the computer crashes after about 5 mins of surfing the net. WHY? Why does this happen to me? Maybe God is telling me that i dont deserve it. Maybe dad wasn't really sincere with this internet thingy. Maybe, argh, there's something wrong with this bloody comp lah. And im supposed to know how to fix it. Basket.

Anyway, PQM today was weird. I was shocked to see that SOMEONE was sitting at MY SPOT, which was the 1st seat from the right, on the 2nd row from the back. And it was GSK. Damn, he was about to nag at me for walking across to sit beside him when i said out loud that he was sitting at MY SPOT. Hah, he was like "Sorrylah, i didn't know". Lehning who was standing below at the comp, was smiling at my retort which was very loud because the lect theater wasn't even a quarter full at that time. Then, norain came and before she even had a chance to say anything, GSK told her that she doesn't need to scold him cos someone scolded him a lot just now. So, there we were with GSK, freezing and feeling lost as we weren't at our usual place. The only fun part was watching Lehning role playing as an architect and a designer. He looked like he lost a few screws up there, if you know what i mean.Ehehe...

Intech was BORING. Need i say more? TOD was, as always, full of Larry's anecdotes. That man talks as though he's gonna die if he stops talking. Oh yeah, there were pictures of nude protestors just now. 1 guy was staring at a nude girls' ass and smiling that perverted smile.Sicko. So i guess all of us are now prone to naked people, thanks to Larry and his sucky films. I definitely wouldn't be surprised or shocked if i saw someone stripping naked in public. Really. I just hope that they are not as hairy as the artist that Larry showed us just now. Eww..im gonna have hairy nightmares tonight. Hehehe..

Don't want to talk about design but it's driving me nuts, even though i don't look like im stressed, im actually panicking inside. You don't know the turmoil inside me. Eh, what the hell am i saying? Hmm...im missing someone. Haven't seen that person for a long time. Makes me wonder if that person remembers me. Haiz... klah, gotta let my sisters surf net now. Tomorrow's a big day as we have a surprise for Norain. Hope she likes it. By the way, I WANT TO GO FOR THE KL TRIP, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT TO GO. So, anyone willing to sponsor me? It's only 154 bucks, its not that much. Well, not for the rich assholes anyway!!! Ciao....

No comments: