Friday, February 25, 2005

Crushed

Haiz.. im so sleepy and to tell you the truth I haven’t completed the dimension of the curves. Its so leceh to look for the centerpoint and all the rest. So I cheated and just did ¾ of it. My details are so simple. I don’t know what else to do. SIGH…

Norain!!! How could you tell everyone?? It was soo embarrassing.. I was blushing like hell seh.. Anyway, we nearly forgot to submit our theory draft. Luckily for us the kepo abel told us to submit it. I guess we got too carried away doing our 2d.. hehe. After I submitted the draft, the old dude came and said that I should have put in pictures. What the hell.. he should have told me earlier that it would be better to have pictures, because it will help him understand all the shit that I wrote. Never mind, I will do that for my essay.

I need to remind myself that I still have Plato’s Symposium, Chipp’s theory of modern Art and Zarathustra to read.. Why the hell did I borrow so many books? Why? And today we’re going to start on the model. SIGH!!! Another disgusting week where the cabinet’s cubby will be full of leftover cardboards, plastic and glue. It will be a gory scene I tell you. It will be the week where norain and I slog all day long and, eating lunch with the right hand and glueing cardboard with the left.. Yucks..

No comments: