Wednesday, February 09, 2005

blah...

Alone at home, listening to Radiohead and trying to write a poem. The only thing that is stopping me is the notes on Mies and Bellmer and my display zone. The worst thing is, im left with only a few pieces of butter paper. This is pathetic man. Whats the point of having a holiday if im still consumed by the thoughts of school. Maybe its because of the stupid tummy ache that im having right now, which makes me go cuckoo. I feel like eating but I will definitely want to puke after that. I feel like a pig man. I feel that im gaining weight, a lot if you ask me. I feel so fat. Argh.. how do I get rid of the excess fat??? This is so frustrating.
Its too bad that I dont have Ashlee simpsons cd. If not, I would have played it on the radio out loud and danced around to it. I dont care what people say about Ashlee. She has got the spunk and she is so cool. So buzz off if you think she sucks!! Anyway, we are going to Sentosa tomorrow for a picnic. The sad thing is there will only be 6 of us. My two cousins and their mum and my two sisters and me. Yes, yes, I know its pathetic but I hope there will be lots of food. Damn it, Di! Stop talking about food!
Anyway, I think I better get started on my Theory draft and on the details for my retail space. But im going to watch Phua Chu Kang right now.. hehe..Ciao.

No comments: