Thursday, July 10, 2008

hey ho, hey ho...

yeh im back..the past 3 days were horrible cos i had high fever on tuesday, 38.8 degrees...yes i know im HOT..;p Anyway, waited for 2 fucking hours at the private clinic near the pasar. Bloody hell it was only 9am but it was packed with construction workers,etc,etc. And we had to sit on those stupid plastic waiting chairs which just made my muscles scream out for me to lie down on the cold hard floor instead. I felt like crying lah, cos all my energy was being sucked out of me. Everything and everyone in the clinic was pissing me off like hell. And to complete the stupid experience, the pharmacist typed my name wrongly. Adeke patut die type nama bangla mane as my dad's name. WTF right, YOU are holding onto MY IC, and yet you still type wrongly. Bloody kanasai. This is why i hate getting sick, because going to the clinic just to get MC and $30 worth of medicine is really not worth it, especially when it comes with these kinds of experiences.

oh, oh, i've had a haircut, wanted the nodame kind of hairstyle but since my hair still has the layered effect, had to settle for something else. Now i think i look like ASTROBOY!!!! haha, yar rite, but i really love this look, makes my face looks cuter...LOL!!! actually, wanna follow InYoung's hairstyle but her hair macam wig gitu and its super straight lor.. 4th sis went so far as to say i look like yakuza, actually she said kazuya with a straight face which made us laugh even louder...

No comments: