Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Men are all ASSHOLES!

No matter what you say, in the end, their very core is very assholic. Im soo super pissed off right now. Why are we stuck with useless men who do not appreciate what we have done, yet kept saying that we are the ones who are not helping. Da lah pelokek nak mampus, ingat pasal diri sendiri jer. I tell you im not gonna get married at all lah kan. What's the use if after marriage he turns into an ugly bastard? Sometimes i even tell myself, im not gonna feel sorry even if its over. All these times, its only sakit hati jer. We're dealing with a stubborn adolescent stuck in the body of a 47 year old man. Pathetic right? Duit nyer pasal nak ungkit2, pastu nak pinjam duit paksa pulak tu. Bile kite nak pinjam duit buat skola dulu, die beleter and made me feel like im a loser, and even made me fee like its useless living sometimes. WHAT'S THE BLOODY POINT!!!!!!!!!!!

And another one tak keje2. Da nak mampus seh. Da nak kat berape bulan tak keje2. Why even bother getting married kan? Just cos da tunang 1 tahun, kene kahwin ke? man, i'd rather jadi anak dara tua seh if the guy is unreliable like that. Tak dapat support diri sendiri, inikan pula nak support anak orang.

If i ever get married lah kan,he has to have a stable job wt gaji 3k a month or more, need to have savings set aside for the future kids education n health stuff, cant touch my money, need to give me at least $800 a month when we have kids, will let me work, WONT TOUCH MY MONEY,EVER!!!! I think i 100% agree with what some women say,

"your money is my money, my money is MY money"

if we go by this saying, we will save the heartaches, the fights and also the money.. haiz...

No comments: