Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Am I in limbo?

Yeah, i guess i am in limbo. But tomorrow onwards, its full swing baybeh!!

Guess nobody's reading but who gives a hoot anyhoo, i am currently...

1) Still in my 'i want char kway teow' mode, though sushi has been on and off appearing in my dreams.

2) Still obsessed with 'We got married'. FYI, its a korean 'reality' tv show. My fave couple?? of course the mania couple, Crown J and In Young.. 'too much~~ A~~' Too cute lah dey..this is how REAL couples should be like, shouting at each other and totally comfortable with it.

3) ANIME is the only thing im watching these days. So crunchyroll is THE BEST site so far to go. Gakuen Alice is so so kawaii that i cant stop saying kawaii every 2 minutes. Coming from me, that's really something you see.

4) So in love with MORITA senpai!!!!!! Crazy, random,whacked out dude in Honey & Clover, really good show on friendship, not good enough to reduce me to tears since it was so slow.

5) STILL loving my week old hairdo!!! Yes, im such a vain, narcissistic beyotch. Eh, i cant help it if im cute right? hehehe.

Right, now i need to plan what to do to dress up this dusty place. Ciao nonexistent readers...wahahaha

No comments: