Thursday, May 31, 2007

Work


I worked on Labour Day.




And now i have to work on Vesak Day.




Next thing you know, i'll be working on all the holidays.




Or actually 24/7 EVERYDAY, for the rest of my life.




Sick leave doesnt count, im not resting at home, im trying to recuperate. Its a totally different thing altogether.




So i only have 4 days in a month,




4 fucking measly days of




freedom,


relaxation,


watching tv,


napping at noon,


eating all the junk food at home,


wathing cartoons and music videos,


listening to the radio,


talking to my family,


acting like a retard at home to make the 2 beruks laugh,


making fun of my mum,


going over to my aunts' house,


eating out with my friends,


going shopping with my family or friends,


lazing around,


cooking something up for lunch


reading a book


etc


etc


etc....






Well folks, that sums up my life now....

No comments: