Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day

dear Mak,
tomorrow (or sunday?) is Mother's day. I dont know how we're going to celebrate it with you since i might be coming home late and then 3rd Uncle has the kenduri or something(or maybe he wants us to buy his stupid products). Anyway, frankly speaking, i wont know how to wish you a proper mother's day wish without breaking into tears as if someone died. So here we go...

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY MAK. I love you soo much. I know you have gone through a lot to raise us 4 beruks. I know you have had fights with dad over the freedom limit that he sets for us. I know that you had to work to help dad to support us all. I know you wished you could give us everything, if you could. Even though it iritates me a lot that you always, always sms asking me where i am when you already know im still at work, deep down inside, i know you just want to know that im safe and sound.

Haha, even though you say you dont do favouritism, which i know you dont, i KNOW you love me the most since im the oldest...;p..hah, what i meant is that we relate more to each other, we click. You know when im hungry, what i want to eat, how i will react to stuff, etc,etc. And you always laugh at my jokes even when they're lame, because you're lame too..hehe..haiz...i've loads to write mak, but maybe its better if i say this to you in person. Its more meaningful.

Somehow, this day reminds me of the last day we celebrated Mother's Day with arwah nenek. i miss her very single day. I wished she was still here, so that i have someone to talk to and who will listen to whatever i say without judging me. May Allah bless her soul. Amin.

No comments: