Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tucked beneath the blankets
I walk around in the crowd
moving through invisible bodies
which spoke in tongues
and dressed in gold
that gray, grey halo
enveloping the m
bleak and dreary they were
chanced upon a bug on mushroom
smoking pot snifffffing glue
handed me a wad of bills
to burn at the threshold of my windowsill
A scream a whissssper a silent plea
to stop the cats from running free

As usual nothing makes sense. I believe i have come to terms with the fact that my dreams make much more sense than my life. So when things fuck up, i'll just go to sleep and forget about it for awhile. Havent been doing this lately since im always preoccupied with work and my tiredness but today it came back again. The need to write it out was overwhelming. If only life was more interesting for me to write about. If only we arent so caught up with chasing deadlines, maybe we would have the time to appreciate just spending 5 mins looking at the world.

Syukur alhamdullilah.

No comments: