Monday, February 12, 2007

I just realised how thin i've become when i grabbed my youngest sister's wrist the other day. And i went like, 'OH MY GOD!!!', while my sis went 'OW, stop squeezing my wrists!!' I cant believe that im bonier than her!!! Even the back of her palm is more meatier than mine. Haiz, gotta gain weight so that i wont look so sickly, not that i think i look sickly but other people keep saying that and well, you know what i mean. But 46 kg is ok for a person my height right?(which is actually 1.52m)

Anyway, i know this is kind of lembap and basi news but i just want to write a few words on Pan's Labyrinth. Such a beautiful movie but with a very sad ending. The theme is fairy tale and fascism. Unlikely combination but if you really think about it, it gels so well, since the real fairy tale isnt like what Disney has portrayed. I cant stop thinking about it, its like dejavu, or to be more exact, it brings along the the melancholic feeling. Maybe as a kid, we might have encountered the feeling Ophelia felt, maybe im just blabering nonsense. But yeah, i feel like watching it again, its so magical and, it just tugs at your soul lah..sheesh, dont know how to describe it.

Suppliers are calling me and asking whether there is an extension to the handover date for this project. Like hell, as if i know, the bloody arseholic bastard who sounded so nice and sweet on the phone this morning definitely wont tell me right? Since he's acting all superior like, authority crazed bugger, i'll let him be then. Let him answer to all these important stuff then.

So, im sleepy and bored, my mind decided to switch to lazy mode just when things are going to get super hectic. And im soo tempted to change this blogskin. And im super hungry, super thirsty and super dee duper in need of window shopping time. CNY coming, NTUC, sheng siong, etc all selling snacks, drinks and stuff. I feel kind of excited on their part, hope there are good shows to watch on tv.

No comments: