Monday, February 05, 2007

Hardy har har..

Thanks to those ppl who remembered my birthday and sent birthday wishes through friendster and sms. It means a lot to me guys. So, thanks, i will try not to forget your birthdays..hehe.. Im sick today, actually, since yesterday, at batam. Heh, it was a really pleasant surprise to have Marinah's aunt bringing out a chocolate cake and then for the rest to bring out the presents. Haha, if not for the fever, i would have been jumping up and down with glee. But it was a nice short trip, though i overspent at matahari and had to change money again to pay CT...hehehe, next time, count what you buy Di...Well, when im rich one day(as if), i will buy a house near the beach for mum and dad, let that be their weekend house. Mum can sleep and cook and do whatever she wants while dad can do gardening, keep pet birds or have a large aquarium or something.

Hmm, dont know what else to blog, my head still blahdy hurts like crap. Yesterday was fun even though the shopping part wasnt satisfying enough.I loved the beach, the sun and the sea breeze. Reminded me of late granny's kampung. Reminded me of her. And reminded me of him whom i've forgotten a long time ago. The familiar which looks unfamiliar. How do you resurface or actually, get back the lost or repressed/suppressed memory of someone? How?

05/02

No comments: