Wednesday, December 13, 2006

yippeeeeeeee

Yay, guess what? i've bought the tix for Muse's gig!!!! Woohooo. Well, technically, norain bought it for me just now since we lambat setapak to sistic yesterday night. I didnt know sistic close at 8pm. Anyway, im gonna kidnap matthew after the gig..hehehehe...Muahahaha..my precioussss...

So, yesterday can be counted as a fruitful and eventful evening/night since i met a couple of people at bugis. I kelam kabut took cab and reach bugis, before norain, again. Macam nak kene rembat siol minah tu, aku yang keje pat bedok bole sampai dulu, die yang keje depan mata pat city hall bole sampai lambat. Come to think of it, i wasted my cab fare on her, AGAIN!!!! Im not gonna do that again. Biar die yang tunggu aku pulak.

So, as i was saying, i decided to withdraw money pat sebelah topshop, skali both of the atm's are broke, means no more cash lah. What the hell right? The cash machine has been sucked DRYYYY. Then i walked out in front of topshop and saw, jeng, jeng, jeng...Sri. He smiled and looked at me as though he's seen me everyday, like takde ape2 gitu. And i, being the selenge- and-da-lame-tak-jumpe-orang me, went like, 'Eh? you?' So embarrassing kan, a lot of people must have thought i had gone cuckoo. So, i went down to the other set of Atms and i saw Shan, the guy who used to work in my company.Wanted to tegur him but i was too shy. Well, i was scared it was the wrong person. Come to think of it, did i really see Sri in the first place? Doesnt he have NS or something? Dont tell me i smiled at a Sri lookalike!!! If i did, well, too bad lah. Nothing i can do now.

And then norain came (finally, after i took out money) and we ate at the usual prawn noodle place, chit chatted, she passed me the earrings she bought for me in KL and then we went to sistic. Skali mamat pat counter tu said that we should've come at 8pm. Bloody hell. We were quite crestfallen. hahaha, like real. So terpakse lah we go window shoppin and i saw............

APIT!!! Funny, it was only last thursday that dayah and i were talking about him and the rest of our friends. I was quite surprised to terserempak him actually. He was standing around with his girlfriend (i guess) in front of levi's store if im not wrong. And when i turn, i saw him and he saw me too. I could practically see his eyes go blink, you know, that look of recogition when you saw someone. Anyway, i decided to chit chat and do some kepoing lah. We both asked 'ko buat ape skarang?' at the same time. hehe. He looked tembam, and kind of selekeh actually. Not that cute anymore. Boohoo. And he kept saying that i looked different. Said that maybe its because i have gained some weight. Well, well, well, I think i've lost weight and that i still look the same. But looking back on what i used to look like in sec school (selenge and studious as dayah bluntly puts it), yeah, i do look kinda different. Kind of.

Would you like to know something? I used to have a little crush on him. Kahkahkah, yeah, its funny when i think of it. But yeah, dayah and i agreed that he was the cutest guy in secondary school, no one can beat him, well, there's zhafran but he's the charming abang2 sorta guy, so tak boleh lah. The thing that made him so cute was his hairstyle, his smile and what else eh? I cant remember actually. Now that cutie Apit is just a memory. Sad huh? So, do i still have feelings for him? Nah, just a lingering bittersweet feeling. But im glad i finally saw him, so now it means i've seen ain, zhaf, amin and apit this year. Im not sure what happened to the rest. Cheh, forgot to ask Apit for his number, no, not to flirt okay, just to update. And yar, i forgot to ask zhaf's number too.... Hmm...

The thing that i can vaguely remember about Apit is that he's quite hot tempered, cepat marah (or was that me?) and a bit on the crazy side. But he always, always, will make me scream out profanities everytime we go for ncc training. Macam tak sah kalau tak buat aku pekik macam perempuan giler (memang giler pun). Well, the rest also make it a point to get on my nerves lah. Im their target everytime they get bored. Sheesh, i was quite the temperamental one, and very garang and a gangster kecik. Hehe, those were the good ol days....

Well now, there is exactly 34 more days to the MUSE GIG, I CANT WAIT!!!!!! Woohoooo..

No comments: