Wednesday, December 27, 2006

BO

Nothing much to write since nothing much happened. Well, we sent my Pak ngah and mak ngah to the airport on Christmas morning. They were going for Haj, just like norain's mom. Reached pak ngah's house at around 10 plus at night, and we chit chatted and joked around. Boarded the rented bus at 12pm and reached airport around 1pm. It was bloody packed, until counter 11. And then we waited in front of counter 5 while taking pictures with my uncle and aunt. I went off in search of norain, to meet her mum before she berangkat. Walked to counter(or isit gate?) 1, but they werent there, so we walked all the way to counter 11. Managed to talk for awhile but we went back to our group since the gate da buka. Tears were shed. Not mine lah, my other aunties and my mum's. I feel sad, to watch them go but i hope they dapat menunaikan fardu haji dengan sempurna. Insya Allah.

There was a bit of gossiping. One of my aunt didnt go. Said she had high fever. Like, hello, mak ngah's sister was also very sick but she came to send her sister off. Kelakar kan? Tak tahulah apa nak cakap lagi pasal orang2 macam ni. Bile bukan sedare, susah payah pergi rewang, bile sedara sendiri nak pegi haji pun takleh jengah sekejap. Maybe die tak happy tak? maybe pak ngah beleter pat die or something. Ape taknye, anak die berkepit ngan BF pat majlis orang kahwin anak sedare makcik aku yang lagi satu. My makcik yang eldest ade company karaoke, so anak die was there to nyanyi. Skali die bawak matair die. And berkepit pat sound system area where everyone is looking at. I was there so i know lah. My mum was giving me the what-the-hell-is-she-doing-berkepit2-with-a-guy kind of face but i told her to shut her mouth(haha, sorry mak). My eldest aunt muka tak happy. My uncle pulak tak cakap ape2. Tak malu ke buat bende macam tu depan mak sedare, bapak sedare. I mean, they are our elders, kalau da kawin tu nak berkepit ke, nak sepak2 peha ke, bolehlah, ini baru matair2.

ok, im not saying im a saint but doesnt that shows how much, or little, respect you have towards your elders? Pak ngah and pak long saw it too. I think they reached the majlis after my mum and i went off. I had to drag mum home cos i didnt want her to mengumpat and not reprimand. Kalau buat bodoh aje da kira bersubahat kan? Lebih baik ciao. Anyway, a week before, my eldest aunt, my mum and i visited Pak ngah's house. And he expressed his tak senang hati over what he saw. He said that tak kisah pakai skirt or rambut perang asal hati kita bersih, asal kita tak buat bende tak senonoh. Well, i think that's what he said lah. But this doesnt mean that he supports dye hair and the wearing of short skirts.

Anyway, mum told me that pak ngah's menantu was staring me the whole time. I was oblivious of course since i was fallin asleep due to the over exposure of old people's talk. Anyway, mum said that she looking at me with the bad look. Macam jealous or something. And i went like huh? Apeny yang die nak jealous? She's prettier than me and the rest of our sedare, except for kak mic lah. Hehehe, i told my mum, maybe die jeles tak due to the fact that she's married with a kid and im still single. Mwahaha, jahat jugak mulut aku. Tapi ini kenyataan. Bleagh. I want to watch princess hours, im hooked, totally hooked. Semalam balik keje jer terus tengok dvd die. Dari pukul 9 lebih sampai 2 pagi. Power kan?

No comments: