Monday, December 11, 2006

oooooooooooooooo

So, i met my sec school buddy last week. She treated me to swensens, i ate pasta, she had fish and chips and both of us had chocolate ice cream. We borak2 and she told me that she had broken up with her guy. Man, i was surprised. I thought they both are so in love and so compatible for each other. The guy said he wanted space. i think that's a lame excuse. Well, that's what we both agreed. If you have someone else, just say it. But then, he could be telling the truth about needing space. Anyway, she's fine now. I wish i could help her spy on her ex but then i dont really remember his face, heck, i dont even remember his name. Sheesh, im no good with remembering people whom i've met only once lah.

So, the thing that made me happy or should i say, comforted, was that she is still the same person she was when we were in secondary school. Full of live, independent, strong willed and she has her own pendirian and she sticks by it. Sometimes, i wish i could be like her, bold, daring and outgoing. But then, it occured to me that if i am struggling being myself and staying sane at the same time, why should i be someone else, how to BE like someone else? But im really glad i met her 7 years ago and that we are still keeping in touch. Its comforting to know that a long, long time ago, there was no such thing as work and responsibilities. that a long time ago, i was free and naive(well, maybe i still am naive)

So, someone i know is going through something right now. Dont know what it is since the person wont say. i tell you, that person is mysterious. Most of the time, i dont know what's going through the person's mind. I dont know much about the person, i cant say im close to the person, but i cant help feeling a bit sad for that person. Why should we keep everything pent up, bottled inside, shoved into the box and the keys thrown away? I just hope that person will be fine. I hope that person talks to someone and start being the normal self again.

Hehehehe, i cant wait for muse's gig next month. Its gonna be great lah, norain and i will be buying the tix tml.woohooooo..

No comments: