Saturday, November 04, 2006

Im so fucking fed up. These sick assholes, bastards and bitches are makign my life afucking living hell. I get scolded from my mum, my boss, and then i get scoled by the fuckingwhore of a graphic person who doesnt even have the brains to register my stupid simple english and yet says that i keep asking her to change the layout. Excuse me, i explained to you and you do it blindly, fucking hoe. I feel like jumping off this building. And the stupid client keeps wanting to change the fucking layout as if that is the only project that im doing right now. Hello, your shop is not the only shop in the world which is opening in a few fucking days

I DONT HAVE THE FUCKING PATIENCE TO DO THIS ANYMORE!!!! THIS FUCKING SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF ME.AND I MIGHT JUST COLLAPSE AND DIE WIITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING UNTIL THE WHOLE PALCE STINKS OF MY ROTTING FLESH. FUCK TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO JUST FIND IT FUN TO TORMENT ME AND DEMEAN ME , FUCKING CIBAIS.

I JUST WANNA TAKE A BREAK, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR? iTS NOT AS IF IM ASKING FOR A MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS RIGHT?

IM SOO TIRED. LEAVE ME ALONE. PLEASE, I WANT TO ENJOY THE STUPID FUCKING MEASLY 2 DAYS OF MY FREE LIFE TO JUST SLEEP AND NOT THINK OF WORK AND CLIENTS, OR SUPPLIERS OR CHAIRS OR DESIGN OR HOSPITALS. I JUST WANA GO HOME AND SLEEP. I JUST WANT PEACE. I JUST WANT TO QUIT. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. FUCKING ASSHOLES.bhofhouy

(&^^)*&*&)^t%d%*%ergeFSDLKFHS09T09348

No comments: