Monday, November 20, 2006

im not o-fucking-k

It just seems nice to put that for the title of my post, not that im really not ok, its just that..haiz, too lazy to blog about it.

Anyway, im sick and tired of everyone asking and hinting on me to get a guy friend. My aunt is going on and on, telling me to get a boyfriend, talking about marrriage, yikes, im only 20 for God's sake. And she will counter attack this remark by saying that so and so's daughter is already married at 17. She doesnt want me to kahwin lambat. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Who cares if i get married late or not get married at all? That's all in the future and its not the time yet. And she was forcing me to look extra nice just because we're going to someone's wedding, someone who's not related to me at all! I should have just worn the ugliest and baggiest baju kurung just to piss her off. haha. She told me to wear kebaya in the first place but i said its already night time and why do i need to dress up so nicely? Its not as if i can find the love of my life at a wedding right? Hahaha, that's so funny, gosh, i crack myself up sometimes. well, i didnt say that to her, didnt want her to start lecturing on and on about love, marriage and blah, blah, blah.

Dont get me wrong, i love my aunt just as much as i love my mum but she loves to nag, a lot. And she was soo pissed off when my mum joked that i might nikah pat mahkamah. You should have seen the look on her face. Hehehe.

Well, the point is, what's wrong with being single? Im ok this way. Not that i dont want one but if i cant find one, then i'll just wait lah.

No comments: