Thursday, November 09, 2006

But of course, when you say you understand, do you really mean it? One thing is for sure, NO ONE really understands what im going through. You say you do but in reality, you just assume, guess and try to connect/relate your pain with mine but what im feeling, my definition of pain, of loneliness, of emptiness, of exhaustion, weariness, embarrassment, and whatever stupid depressing feelings that you can think of, is totally different from yours.

Sacrifices have to be made but some people just wont let me make them. They need my help but they turned their backs on me and said that im too hardworking, that im drifting away. Where is the moral support when you need it the most? The future is still, shaky, and its finally my turn to help out but no one understands that in order to help out, i'll not be there most of the time. Im tired, they know im tired and yet they ask me to leave everything behind at the end of each day. Yes, i've done a lot of thinking and that, loads of times since last week. And because of all this stuff, i found out i lost weight, from 27 waist size, dropped down to 25. But maybe my jeans da longgar, stretched. Anyway, weight lost is of no significance right now. I need rest but my blood is being sucked dry.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..............................................................................................

No comments: