Saturday, August 27, 2005

what what what

This has been a week full of mishaps. I lost pictures of the metal staircase at chijmes and then i had to take a coffee shower yesterday afternoon. Haha..funny but i was sticky all over the whole day. It all happened so fast and i was so shocked, so much so that i just watched the coffee spilling all over my jeans, all the while thinking that it was just a hallucination. Nice. Then the rest made fun of me smelling of coffee. I dont think i'll be drinking any more coffee this week..
Seriously...

Anyway, i was very pissed off with my sister and my dad yesterday.They weren't helping with the net connection thingy at all. The best thing is my dad helped infuriate me by asking whether it can be used after every 10 mins.Bloody hell seh. And my sister, don't get me started on her, it would go on forever and ever.

So,Larry played a movie yesterday and you know what,it sucks. Big time. It was the suckies movie i've ever watched. Well, Tujuh Perhentian was the suckiest actually. So,gotta go to ACM now. Ciao

No comments: