Thursday, August 18, 2005

K.I.L.L.


Never,ever,ever have thoughts of getting squashed up in the train like sardines. I did and it really happened. And then there's this big guy in front of me and lets just say he has that distinctive smell that big guys have. Im not ridiculing big guys here but i have big friends last time and they all have this distinctive scent, its true. God knows if i smell like a pig but nobody dares to tell me that. So? Do i smell like a pig? Tell me the truth!!!

Ignorance is bliss but no one ever said that the bliss is shortlived and that ignorance will get back at you. Im afraid that it will happen to me.This stupid model and work. Something might just screw up and i'll be in the middle of all this shit. Maybe im just paranoid but this happens all the time.

You must be wondering why i put kasabian's pic in here. Its my background music in the studio .

No comments: