Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ah fuck

Something nice happened to me today. Something wonderfully nice that it makes me grin from ear to ear.Went to Chijmes just now to take pictures of the metal staircase. Everything went fine until i reached school.Here comes the nice part,i was transferring the pix when this stupid message popped up saying that i cant copy the files because the parameter is incorrect.What the fuck seh.Then when i took out the card and insert it again, another beautiful message came out saying that the disk is not formatted.And i cant even open the file.Wonderful man.Went to arthur to ask for help and he said that most probably my card is spoilt.Nice.

So, i resorted to formatting the card.EVERYTHING IS GONE. I broke the news to kak yan just now. Thank god she didn't blow up at me. Well, she's not the type to blow up anyway but if my parents found out about this, i will never get to borrow anything from my cousins ever again. That's like being grounded for life!!

Anyway, now i have no picture to refer to when im drawing the details and section for intech. Fark. I guess i just have to rely on my memory, which is quite useless right now. Haiz...

Hmm,i think im going to go back home in a few minutes. I feel so pathetic right now. Is there a way that i can put entries that are hand written, i hate typing. Typing makes me lose all the ideas that i have in my mind. Writing is so liberating and intense because you can feel the emotions flowing from your writings.Its not only from what you wrote but how you wrote it. Cheh, i typing crap right now.Klah, im going back to the dark and mystical place that everyone calls home.Ciao.

No comments: