Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Cuckoo..

SIGH.. Im so exhausted. Im still feeling dizzy, I thought it would be gone after I eat dinner but its still the same. Every thing feels like its spinning, I feel as though im on a boat on the sea, floating up and down, up and down.. When I close my eyes, feels like everything else isn’t real, feels like a nightmare. Am I dreaming? Wish I knew how to paint so that I can paint this feeling, damn, I feel like im hallucinating. My thoughts are so loud, its getting unbearable man. Am I blabbering nonsense? I guess so. I cant seem to control my fingers, they are trembling. Ok, only my right hand feels weird, its so light and I cant really feel the pain when I pinch myself. Ok, the voice inside my head is really disturbing, its keeps echoing. It wont stop, damn it. And this chair is really burning my ass. I cant concentrate on my plans. Can I sleep? No, I cant! I must not succumb to this, this desire! Can I take a short nap then? No!!
Im doing my lighting in 3d right now, this thing is so spastic man. I just cant get the lighting right. I think I have to arrange the lights in plan first before doing it in 3d, but, wait that doesnt sound right. I cant render viz at school because the stupid viz cant even be opened. Stupid bloody viz.. Aww man, I really feel like sleeping even though its only 12.50.
Finally, its 2 am, still cant get my lighting right. Ok, fine, I should be continueing on my ceiling plan but its so leceh lah. Im still confused. I need to see other people’s works before doing mine. Nanti norain cakap aku bengap pulak sebab tak paham2 explanation die. Fine, alright, I will do it and then ask the old dude if its correct. Hey, theres no need to nag right? I know time is running out but im only human dude. Im exhausted and im beginning to hear things. Im having a monologue right now, in case youre wondering who the hell im scolding. I think im spacing out.. Hmm, too bad I cant silence the voice inside my head, its really irritating to be hearing your own thoughts. Im thinking of humming so that I will only hear the sound but I can still hear my thoughts wandering off. Shut up Di!! My god, I cant stop talking even in my thoughts. I cant even space out for like 1 minute.
Hmm.. im going crazy, im losing my mind.. im pestering norain by sms ing her and forcing her to reply. I need someone to talk to..
Ok, its 3 am now, eh, why the hell am I counting down the hours? Stupid right?! Woi idiot, do your ceiling plan lah!!!

I wonder what Chester is doing right now..

When will the old dude borrow Bellmer’s book for me?

Do I want to eat lunch tomorrow?

I think Van Persie’s ass is hotter than Fabregas’.. Hmmm..

No comments: