Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WHERE'S THE FUCKING SHIELDTOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blahdy piece of fuck im being attacked by 2 bees, 2 fucking bees who are hovering at my pc and then keep zooming towards my head!!! Fuck lah, if u want to die, go some place else. and if u want to spawn, my office isnt the best place for you to fuck, you fucking insects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babi seh, its like an insect house here. just 1 month ago, the ugly green metallic bug kept making my pc area its deathbed. I'll reach office and i will be stepping on something like plastic only to find that the 'corpse' hardened. And i stepped on it leh, barefoot leh...Can you imagine the horror??!!!!! I cant even bear to step on bugs while wearing shoes, inikan pulak barefoot!!!!! ARGH!!!!! And dont get me started on moths, its like the 20th floor here, why do they choose my office as their mauselum??!!!

i've got 3 simple solutions for this stupid bug problem...

1) Dont open window, use aircon. BUT I CANT STAND AIRCON!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Scotch tape the mesh curtain to the window when i open it. So the fucking lil bastards wont come in.

3) BUY MORTEIN/SHIELDTOX WHATEVER INSECT KILLING THING THAT'S AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then im gonna spray and then smack those buggers with the broom. DIE YOU EVIL FIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And right now, i look like an asshole in my hooded sweater with a newspaper on my head for protection. Fuck, im soo pathetic....im going off, headache's getting wor
st...

No comments: