Saturday, May 10, 2008

i will love you forevarrr....

yes, i watched Pride, again. im sorry, but im still hooked on it, J-serials lah.. I salute takuya Kimura, so versatile, can sing, act, comedy also can...Sheesh, he's so hot lah dey..

Does true love really exist?
Is there someone out there waiting for me?
Do i have a chance to love and be loved?

Thanks to these types of serials, im now plaqued with these qns, which are swimming around in my head persistently, clinging onto the deep recesses of my mind. Its becoming of an obsession, the only thing that's in my head right now, other than work.

And we were running around, her highness and me, trying to catch iron man at cineleisure. But the damn thing only end at 2am, the only slot that we could get. Of course i can choose to go home late but we gotta respect her parents curfew. Seriously, sometimes i think if i dont go home at all, no one would really notice since im always coming home late due to work anyway. Can i say that my parents trust in me so much or that they dont give a shit. The former is for mum, the latter is dad..

Anyhoo, i dont know lah, it feels like this is not really worth it. This life. I dont know exactly what i want to achieve. For god's sake im 22 and still have no real motif/agenda in life. So useless man. im so useless, sometimes i feels like im only doing this for the sake of being able to work, spend money, buy food to eat and live. What is the real purpose in all this?

But deep down i feel guilty. I dont know how to love Him properly, how do i expect to be loved at all? Why cant i love Him first before trying to achieve worldly loves... Sad right? i keep forgetting His love is more rewarding. That is what i need to achieve since He lent me this life, this atemporal life, talent if i might say so...


fuck i forgot i need to pay courts...babi lahhhhh

No comments: